Storage Auctions in Glendale, Arizona
- All auctions are scheduled for on-line review approximately 7 – 10 days before the final sale is concluded on-line.
- All auctions end at 10:30 am on the day of the auction. Generally during the first week of the month.
- You must register with www.storagetreasures.com in order to properly bid for the units.
- The tenant in default whose unit is up for auction cannot bid on the unit.
- Items consist of, furniture, boxes, appliances, tools, bicycles, totes, antiques, household belongings and much more. There are no guarantees as to what is in the units.
- All sales are final only when the winning bidder pays for the unit in cash at the facility; up until that time a past due tenant is still the owner of the unit and can pay for it.
- Once you win a bid you will have 72 hours to clean it out in full; any items left in the unit will forfeit your cleaning deposit.
- A $100.00 refundable cash deposit for all units purchased is returned once the unit is cleaned in its entirety with management verification.
- Receive a discount on a rental of the unit you purchase at auction
- Auctions will be held On-line once a month.
- On-Line Auctions at www.storagetreasures.com schedule to be determined.